Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MotoMFG Stand

I am so happy that I've been able to get the adaptor plate ground down just enough that it works well with my Woodcraft Rearsets set up for MotoGP Shift.  When I first did the rearset conversion there wasn't quite enough room for this stand to work.  I've been mirroring the adjustment that I've been making on my street 848 and I recently figured out that there was no way that I was gonna ride with them quite as high as I initially configured them for.  After I lowered them to the second set of holes, it looked like there was a significant area available to the adaptor plate.  This was a total temptation because it brought me within about 1 mm of a perfect fit. Thank goodness for pots of coffee and kitchen mounted bench vices hand grinders.  (you should see me carve a turkey!)

I love my MotoMFG stand and although I had already purchased seperate front and rear stands for the track, nothing makes me happier than having this beauty back in the role of being my primary tear down stand. 



Alrighty, time to shower and make myself look a normal woman for work. 

If you're gonna ride, remember to twist it!!

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment