Saturday, January 4, 2014

It Must Be Dirty!

Diz is showing a little kitty!!
 
There's plenty of "talk'n shit" and stuff going on back in the paddocks.  I love that dynamic and think it's a lot of fun. I thought it would be a blast to put my typical twisted self into this problem space and came up with a great idea.
 
Dana's Dizzy Kitty!
 
There's nothing cooler than carving through a turn with the bike at maximum learn angle.  It gets even better when your knee puck starts scraping the pavement. I was teasing one of the other racers after one of our practices. I told him not to worry because as I started getting faster, I would have a reward for him. I promised him that I was going to 'show him a little kitty' as I overtook him.
 
How did I do?

If you're gonna, remember to Twist It!
 
-diz

No comments:

Post a Comment