Monday, February 4, 2013

DZ Racing

To the dismay of a few of my girlfriends I've finally arrived a moniker for this whole racing obsession that seems to resonate with me.  Those that know me well know that I'm an introvert at heart who has acquired learned extrovert super powers.  One of my mods of operation is playing the 'dumb blond' who is more 'dumb like a fox' than ditzy.  Nicknames are an essential part of bonding for me and over the years I've had more than a few. 

My initals, DMZ are cool right out of the gate; especially since I'm a bit of a software nerd.  Server folks of course always debate the DMZ.  It's a scary place indeed!  <sarcasm/> 

One of my dear friends used to call me DZ, pronounced Dee Zee, over the years it slowly transformed to Diz and finally landed at Diz Zy.

This same friend of mine happens to be a wonderful artist and when I asked her to help me visualize a logo that personified dizzy racing, here's what she came up with...

DZ Racing Logo

Now, we simplified the color scheme to match my favorite color and added the text.  Now a team is born.


I've got a bunch of woman from work who are gonna come out to the track with me and help me in and out of the paddock.  We're also going to pose for this awesome grease monkey photo shoot.  We plan on getting a bunch of 'umbrella guys' in speedos too!  It's gonna be a blast.  Naturally I'll be ordering a run of girl's black tank top logo shirts.  And of course, yellow speedos for the guys.  Hmm, I wonder if I should get them team umbrellas.  ;)  Should be cool - or 'um hot.  you decide.

Oh and little something special for me too!
  
 Until next time!

DZ (prounced  dízzee)

No comments:

Post a Comment