Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Surprises Mounting

I must say that it's getting more and more difficult not revealing where the bike is in the build.  While I'm waiting for those last few parts to arrive I been able to go back and do some things better.  A friend of mine on a racing forum I participate in pointed out to me that my caliper wire wraps weren't really right.  I went back and looked and sure enough he's got a good eye.

I redid them last night and they are the best safety wire wraps yet.  It's so much fun being able to measure my skill increasing so easily.  Wrenching is a blast and I hope to really get profficient at it.

 No real spoilers here unless of course you didn;t know that I was gonna do the stainless racing tank.
Oh if you could only picture the paint job that lay beneigh.

Cheers till next post!

-Diz

No comments:

Post a Comment